Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Top 20 Movies of all time

Hello Friends,

As you all know I am a big time movie fan. Just yesterday I saw Avatar. I loved the movie. There are lot of good movies, but very few "different and good" movies. This was one of them. I loved the way James Cameroon has used his imagination and created a whole new world for us to fall in love with. The movie is a beauty to watch, and has a good story.

I also saw District 9 a week back. Loved this movie as well. It is again a different take on alien movies. In this movie instead of aliens tormenting humans - humans are torturing aliens. Must see movie. So does this two movies fall in my top 20 (out of 670 I have seen)? Check out my Top 20 so far:

1. Matrix
2. Forrest Gump
3. The Shawshank Redemption
4. Dumb and Dumber
5. Schindler's List
6. Les Miserables
7. Philadelphia
8. Dr Strangelove
9. The Kite Runner
10. The Hangover
11. The Lord of the Rings - 1
12.Seven Samurai
13. The Godfather - 2
14. Pulp Fiction
15. Rocky
16. The Gladiator
17. Chariots of Fire
18. Malcolm X
19. The Godfather
20. Gods Must be Crazy

No comments: