Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Sunday, October 08, 2006

The day I wore a blazer


It all began with a simple mail from Party organizers. The occasion was Infosys completing 25 years. So a grand party was to be organized! The organizers invited all Infoscions through a mail. Somewhere in the mail they mentioned that the dresscode was to be ethnic. Now I dont have any ethnic dress with me, but I did have my blazer. I had bought it 2 years back, but had never worn it even once! I decided that today was the day. And so it started :-)


On the day of the event I was getting ready. I did have second thoughts on whether I should wear the blazer. I was afraid of being the odd man out. It was at this time I got call from Shash. He too had bought a blazer a long time back, but never got to wear it. And he too like me wanted to wear it for the occasion :-). So we finalized that we were finally gonna wear it!! We got ready and even got a few pics for memory sake. You know we dont wear it every day!! In the party I got a lot of positive comments :-).. It felt real good ;-). That was then, and now the blazer is all packed again. Lets see when it gets in oper air again :-)

6 comments:

k@rTh1K said...

yeah it always feels good to pretend to be a big man, blazer does give u that feel doesnt it ? kidding...
knw what, i hv never worn a blazer so far. :(:(:( *mummmy mujhe ek blazer chahiye abhi*

Anonymous said...

hey!! u look damn handsome. u need to buy more of them,n wear them more often too :-)
manish and jas

Anuj said...

looking great baniya !!

Aslan said...

aha! correct me if i'm wrong, but did we go buy the blazer together?

Balki Rangan said...

lookin' smart dude..can u pls elaborate on the "positive comments" part :)

Anonymous said...

So... When did it open after that buddy??
:)