Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

India or US

This is the question everyone asks me. I ask this question myself too! And I dont have a clue. I am still in dilemma as whether to settle in India or US. The answer to this question would decide where I pursue my MBA.

The answer would have had been easy if MBA in US was not so expensive. I have second thoughts whenever the figure of 70,000 USD crosses my mind!! Well lets see what direction I turn too. Guys, help me decide bcoz time is a factor here!!

3 comments:

Balaji Gururajan said...

Hi Venky

its not India or US which is the deciding factor. if u love doin MBA do it.. this is just one life we have here ... live the fullest.. do wat u really want and do that which can make u exploit ur full potential..
All the best!!

Aslan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aslan said...

I'm not serious enough about MBA to spend that figure you mentioned n' do it in the US. But if you are, do it.

In India, MBA is not worth the effort you put in to make it to a b-school, unless you're a fresher. If you have good work ex, you won't get paid much more than what you're already earning.

In US, you have to invest a lot, but the returns (assuming you settle there in US) are worth it. Work ex is reqd, so its a great package.