Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Friday, March 04, 2005

Smth serious

Hey guys, now I plan to write some poems in my space. Nah, I am not planning to pick them up from some site. I plan to jot down the poems that I or my friends have written.
To start with, the following poem was written by Mandeep Singh. He was with me in MC hostel in +2 in DAV college Jalandhar. No contact with him since then :(. If you are wondering how I have his poem, then the credit goes to my dear diary :)
Cutting, all the crap, here you go!

Assigning Questions to Answers I know

Thinking who you are,
what we share, and why are we so.
Often I am unable to arrive at some conclusion

Thinking if you are a fairy
I know and I have seen your words come true
It is like a dream to think of you
But I wonder if any fairy can be so much near to my heart
...as much as you are

Thinking if you are sunshine
The warmth of your presence near is there
Secure we feel when night is not there or is there
The source may be God,
who I dont know is paying me for what good things I have done
But sunshine is not pleasant always,
...and you are always

Thinking if you are a flower,
I know my life without you,
if not all thorns is no more than leaves
But no flower can be as much colorful
...as much as you are

Thinking if you are a surprise,
the happiness when I see you is there
The excitement is there
But surprises are shortlived,
and I know,
you'll be always with me.

The thing is 'who you are??'
A question that I assign to answers,
answers that I know...

2 comments:

Aslan said...

cool pome.. u can find some on my blog too.. those that i've written.. will give ya links if ur interested ...

Syed Siddique Sharaf said...

this is a dedication to ...??? :)
nice and touching poem !