Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Saturday, March 12, 2005

My first Car!!

Yes it has finally happened!! I bought a Honda Civic 2000. Its in pretty decent shape, and best of all it has only clocked 43k miles.
Drove it all by myself a couple of times now. Its a nice experience :)

Talked with Kutty today. I was relieved to know that he is fine now. Man, is he having a bad time :(. Praying that a new phase will now begin for him.

Listened to 'O dilbar jaaniye' song just yesterday. Its a Mohammad Rafi song. I first listened to in school competetion. I guess it was 5th or 6th standard!! Anyway this boy just sang it so well, that it became one of my fav songs. But then after that I didnt get to listen to the song anywhere. Worse I didnt know the movie or the singer name!! Even when I was in college, I used to search net for the song. But it was all fruitless. Until yesterday! Yes, thats some 12 years!! Finally, found it on Raaga. And it was so great to listen to it again :-)

And now just relaxing. Just finished watching 'Life is beautiful'. Its a decent movie. Ok chao for now, will go have my lunch now (btw in lunch we have chane, that I made yesterday night!!)

6 comments:

doc said...

Congrats venkat for your new car.

Do post the picture of it. ok ? :)

Syed Siddique Sharaf said...

great yaar ... which color ?

Aslan said...

yea dude.. pls post ur car pic

Anuj said...

Hey thats grt..congrats venky..

Balaji Gururajan said...

Congrats Yaar!! Tho Nayi gadi , Naya Ghar, ab Naya biwi Kab???

chupru said...

whoa a CAR congrats dude.
that too,
"my first car" !!!!!!!!
how many can we expect da ;-).
Listen there are good friends, always there to share.