Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Monday, September 28, 2009

Adsense Update 2

Hello Friends,

I have crossed the $20 limit finally!! In total there were around 42 clicks on ads on this blog, which translates to 50 cents per click. I have also updated my account information etc with Google. So I should be receiving money into my account soon.

I have also created Google Analytics account. The information that I can generate from here is just awesome!! I can see from which city page access came - to what kind of internet connection the person is using! Isn't that just awesome? It is mind boggling and puts the whole privacy issues to perspective.

Anyways, I am thinking hard to create another blog or site that can generate actual money for me. Any ideas are most welcome! This is real deal!! If you have not tried it, please do! Micro blogging is the way to go, and adsense can help you generate good revenue. It has really impressed me, so give it a try :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo sir,
Im interest to earn money through online. Bur i dont know about. Can u help me in this matter plzzz...

naagu said...

Hallo sir,
Im interest to earn money through online. Bur i dont know about. Can u help me in this matter plzzz...