Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Monday, August 20, 2007

Life happens

So many things are going on in life, but still sometimes I wonder that nothing has happened. Maybe because there is no progression. I am the same person I was say an year ago, with nothing significant to show for the time spent. Except ofcourse all the fun times.

Tennis season is not going that well. I am out of the singles. Upendra defeated me in quarterfinals in a 3 setter. Hmm, I think I should have won, but he won, so he must have played better than me. I am happy with the way I am playing though. Tennis court is one place where time just flies for me. Playing tennis is maybe the thing I enjoy doing the most.

It is raining almost daily now. Sometimes it causes elation, but generally the weather looks gloomy. This is surprising as I love rains! Maybe the gloom has to do with something other than weather. I have been setting goals for myself relating to my MBA. And I have been failing miserably. At this rate I don't know what is in store for me. This is the rootcause for all the worry I guess.

Bhaai has given his MLE part 2. Finally :-).. I am happy for him. Hope the result comes soon and he scores well. We both are pretty stationary careerwise. But atleast he is working hard to move. I need to start too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.