Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

SORRY!!!

I know these Tennis tournament updates have been killing everyone. But this tournament is talk of the month here! So please bear with me. Plus I am winning!, so its but obvious that I am excited about it :)
Yes, me and Surav won todays semi-final encounter against top seeds Subhash and Viru. So we are all set to play the finals on coming Wednesday. Wish us luck :)
Lots of exciting things are actually happening. As the summer is coming to an end, we are trying to make the most of it. That explains our roaming out almost each weekend, playing tennis almost daily. And to add to all this, I am very busy work-wise too. There is no free time!! I feel sleepy in office daily now, but alas I cant :(. Anyway this was a quick update from my side, hope it alleviates somebit of your anger :)
Almost forgot: I will be joining the DCX softball team for my Director. This too promises to be a lot of fun. Also joined ASHA Detroit, but no contribution timewise as of now. Hoping to get a little free before I plunge into some work for others for a change ;-). Obviously the inspiration for this is Kaddu. And for tennis its Kutty. Hoping to learn enough to give him a good fight once I am back in Swades!!

3 comments:

Anuj said...

hEY WOW MAN.. U r making me feel proud :)

Abt tennis.. well hmm.. i doubt the credentials of others who r playuing with u .. esp now that i know u r in finals..

Anuj said...

And hey who is pheobe man :)

Aslan said...

dude! awesome man.. i'm so jealous of u. playin tourneys n' all- the last time i played wuz more than a decade ago. n' i lost my first match, there's no doubt u'll thrash me when ur back in swades. but my new hyper pro staff is gettin my single handed backhands across the net with deadly accuracy. mebbe if i work on my game more.. ;)