Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Bits and pieces

It can get pretty dull here sometimes. So its necessary to keep breaking the routine. Like I started going to gym, so that there would be something to come back home for. They gym here is not as hifi as it was in Infosys, but still its good. We have basic treadmills, cycling, and exercising machine. So its a good timepass, and that too a healthy one :-)
Apart from this started watching serials instead of movies on TV. For movies, I rely more on library now. I mean, where else can you get 'Schindler's List' and 'Les Miserables'. If anyone of you has seen these movies, I know what you would think of. Thats right, Liam Neeson. My God!! He is such a terrific actor, and its the first time I am hearing his name, leave alone watch his movie. Both the movies are MUST watch. There cannot be any better usage of time!! Its like they say, time well spent!
Now Sam is asking me to his other movie 'Love Actually'.Comments please!
Yeah, got my Canadian visa too. Have been there 2 times already. My friend Neeraj lives there. He is also an Infoscion. He left for India today for vacation. That forces me to consider my own vacation for home. Thinking pretty hard for December, but nothings sure. Yes December is still an year away!!

No comments: