Slideshow - Colorado Trip

Friday, December 24, 2004

Leaving on a Jet plane!!

My roomie Sam introduced me to this amazing song. Ah, I dont seem like getting over it! I would have listened to it for some 100 times now, but it still touches me.
John Denver is too good in 'Leaving on a Jet Plane'. The music and lyrics both are awesome. And the main point is that you can identify with the song to varying extents :-). My friend Neeraj, is truly a fan of this song. This is the song he would play first of all!! I am not complaining ;-)
You can get lyrics of the songs at -> Lyrics

2 comments:

vivitsa said...

Oh man !!! I sooo know what you are talking abt..
I am totally in love with that song too !!!
Even posted abt it sometime ..

http://vivitsa.blogspot.com/2004_07_01_vivitsa_archive.html
july 15,2004.

Glenny said...

Hi,

You posted a comment in my blog last December, about the Polar Express. :) I really like the song 'Leaving on a jet plane' too... the irony is that John Denver died from a private jet crash... so, he did leave on a jet plane... Have you heard the Chantal Kraviaczek (?) version? It's the one used in Armageddon OST. :)